Saturday, March 31, 2012

Photo of The Day March 31, 2012

The photography that I have done has primarily benefited by the tutelage and influence of my talented photographer son, Jason. His work can be seen at www.adelaidegallery.com .  I am inspired today to begin each day, taking a “photo of the day”. This is a concept that I just saw on the blog of Tonya Delborne, http://www.tonyadelbornephotography.com . Tonya is the photographer wife of a past student of Patricia’s, Jason Delborne.  We will have the pleasure of visiting the Delbornes who live just outside Denver when we head there for the Women’s Final Four Basketball Tournament.  That starts tomorrow, for those who don’t follow such things.  This is my first rainy day Photo of the Day shot this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Love the rain on the needles. Good work. I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete